HOW TO STAND OUT DURING TOUGH TIMES
Our Winter as a country is the emergence of the third wave of Corona. Optiven has adapted a new slogan for this period in the belief that all this will pass, thus #WeShallConquer. Tough times indeed provide opportunities such as the current virtual meetings that connect people globally.
Innovation and creativity are also opportunities during tough times. These opportunities save money that is used for logistics in terms of travel to reach the Diaspora yet companies in different locations can now meet virtually globally.
So, how do you stand out?
- Be a solution provider to the stakeholders through focussing on what matters – This you can do by turning problems into solutions and results
- Visibility is the key – It opens you up as a tangible person that offers value. This is through sending reports and being a team player.
- Add value and communicate what you are doing – Your participation in support of company activities for example online, is an indication that you are a valuable resource.
- Study those who are successful – Copy what is Best. Be attentive, improve your attitude and what follows is better results.
How to survive wave 3 of Covid
- Focus on things within your control
- Prioritize relationship by checking on your networks
- Expand your social network by being active in social media groups
- Get time to relax your mind
- Develop words that will soothe your heart.
- Be benevolent
The author, is a leading Entrepreneur, a Published Author, Philanthropist, Youth Empowerment Enthusiast, a Family man and CEO of Optiven Group.